Classic McEliece is based on research supported in part by the following sources:
- The Cisco University Research Program.
- Grant 1018836 from the U.S. National Science Foundation.
- Grant 1716541 from the U.S. National Science Foundation.
- Grant 2037867 from the U.S. National Science Foundation.
- Grant 639.073.005 from the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO).
- Grant 109-2222-E-001-001-MY3 from the Taiwan Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST).
- ERC Starting Grant 805031 (EPOQUE) from the European Commission.
- PQCRYPTO "Post-quantum cryptography for long-term security" ICT-645622 from the European Commission.
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, German Research Foundation) as part of the Excellence Strategy of the German Federal and State Governments—EXC 2092 CASA—390781972 "Cyber Security in the Age of Large-Scale Adversaries".
Disclaimer: "Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation" (or other funding agencies).
Organizations (alphabetical order)
|Academia Sinica, Taiwan|
|Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands|
|Florida Atlantic University, USA|
|PQ Solutions Ltd., UK|
|Ruhr University Bochum, Germany|
|University of Illinois at Chicago, USA|
|University of Plymouth, UK|
|University of Southern Denmark, Denmark|
|Yale University, USA|
Version: This is version 2022.12.21 of the "Credits" web page.